Zhuhai Jingguang Packaging Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd
Address:No.18, Zone A Jiechong Industrial Park, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai City , Guangdong, China
The blow moulding machine adopts automatic upper tube embryo system, fan-shaped opening and closing film, reduces cylinder stroke and cylinder diameter, improves production speed, reasonable design, realizes full automation of production, less investment, quick effect, convenient operation and maintenance. This series of blow moulding machines are suitable for hollow molding of polyester blown PET raw materials, and can also be applied to other thermoplastic blow molding grade plastics. Such as PC, PE, PP, PS, AS and other plastics.
Blow moulding is a rapidly evolving plastic processing method. The tubular plastic parison obtained by extrusion or injection molding of thermoplastic resin is heated (or heated to a softened state) and placed in a split mold. Immediately after closing the mold, compressed air is introduced into the parison to blow the plastic parison. It is inflated and adhered to the inner wall of the mold, and is cooled and demolded to obtain various hollow products.
As one of the most professional blow moulding machine manufacturers and suppliers in China, Jingguang offers the best customized blow moulding machine with competitive price. Welcome to buy blow moulding machine made in China from our factory.
1. Small size, low power consumption, easy operation and maintenance.
2. Advanced PLC control system, time control is very accurate. Equipped with special air storage.
3. Different heating lamps are equipped with independent temperature control devices to ensure the ideal heating effect of the preforms.
4. The direction of the heating tube can be adjusted according to different preforms.
5. The operation requires only one person, no special training, no installation, and simple startup.
It is suitable for blowing plastic containers of any shape, such as PET, PE, PC, PP and other thermoplastic materials, such as carbonated beverage bottles, mineral water bottles, oil bottles, pesticide bottles, cosmetic bottles, large-bore bottles and hot-filled bottles.